Gracie (Jack Russell Terrier/Beagle)

Gracie is 10 months and a Jack Russell Terrier/Beagle. We found her on Petfinder and Craigslist. She and her siblings were in a shelter and they (plus other dogs) were due to be put down within the next few days. I heard through the grapevine that a rescue group was going to head there to get some of the dogs. The shelter is about 9 hours away from us. So, after many calls and three rescue groups, she is home, in her "Forever Home"! God obviously wanted her here because of all the craziness of 'getting here'.

She loves to play with her sister, Tessie. Play with her toys. Go to the dog park and play with her sisters and friends. Play with the laser. Gracie has been through two Obedience classes and has started agility. She really likes lure coursing. This year when we go to some competitions, I'm going to try her in racing and G2G. And she loves it all. Her little white tipped tail just goes nuts and she smiles.

By trundgirl from Cincinnati, OH

Gracie is adorable. I love the white stripe up her forehead, and this girl is going to get a lot of training. She is a lucky girl, and pretty, too. She has beautiful eyes.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a beautiful girl Gracie is!

I know that she will make you proud.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a pretty girl. Such soulful eyes. I had a JR , Cookie and my X has her as I let him take her and our yorkie

I kept mom's dog Honey. Anyhoots, Cookie had those eyes and such love from a JR. Yours is adorable and reminded me

of my Cookie girl. Good luck in the competitions! She is blessed to have found a real home with you.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Beagle/Jack Russell Mix
Beagle/Jack Russell Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 28, 2009
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:41:55 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.