Prescription Bottle Sewing Kit

You can use a prescription bottle to make a little sewing kit for travel or as a gift for a college student. It's the perfect size to fit a couple small spools of thread, a few needles, a needle threader, a thimble and some buttons.

By Fisher

What a great little "thing" to throw in when you're giving the gift of money, but want something small to give too. I think that I'll make some of these to keep at work, in the glove compartment of each vehicle, one for my purse...

This is a great idea. Especially one that most people wouldn't even think of.

This is a good idea. I use them to put buttons in but never thought of this idea,

I attach mine to the ceiling in my basement (self tapping screw thru the lid) and sort my nuts, bolts, nails and stuff. When I need a certain size nail I just look up and see what's inside each bottle. Even at 5'4" I can reach them easily! Be sure to leave room between the lids so your fingers can reach around the bottle to pop it off the lid. To put the bottle back you just snap it back onto the lid;)

pill bottle hide a key
Uses for Prescription Bottles
Crafts SewingJuly 5, 2006
Prescription Eyeglasses Sitting on Eye Chart
Saving Money on Prescription Eyeglasses
blue felt monster sewing kit
Making a Felt Monster Sewing Kit
Empty Pill Bottles
Craft Ideas for Used Medicine or Pill Bottles
Pill Bottle First Aid Kit
Making a Pill Bottle First Aid Kit
🎉
🎄