Recording a New Message on Panasonic Answering Machine

I want to change the recording on my cordless phone answering machine. I want to re-record my voice mail message on my Panasonic cordless phone Model #KX-TG560M. I checked Google for the manual and it can't be located. Does anyone have directions on how to change the recording for the answering machine part on this type of phone?

By Kathy from Sylvania, OH

I don't own a Panasonic but I have two different AT & T answering machines that may be of help. One say to locate the ANNC ( for announce) button. Hold down that button and when it beeps record your message. The other says locate the Change button,when the phone beeps record your message. The format is the same to record or change your message. Hopes this helps somewhat.

If you can't find the instructions you will have to experiment until you figure it out. Try reading the instructions for other Panasonic models, the procedure is usually the same or very similar.

I found the instructions. Thank you very much for your help.

Home and Garden Repair Electronics (Small)July 7, 2010
Homemade Message Board Ideas
Homemade Message Board Ideas
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
Rolodex
Organizing Phone Numbers
🎄