Pioneer Bonnet Pattern

I am looking for a pattern for a pioneer bonnet.

By Brenda from Mesa, AZ

Answers

I have a bonnet, I could take a picture and email it to you if you want. Maybe I can trace a pattern from it for you. Send me an email if you want to try this. GG Vi

Would you please send me a copy of pattern for the bonnet. I been looking for a pattern for a bonnett. My grams use to make them. And she has passes away a Fe years back and no one has the pattern for them. Is would really appreciate. A copy of the pattern. Thanks alot

Crafts SewingFebruary 24, 2011
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
girl wearing a bonnet holding a basket of grapes
Bonnet Patterns
wood toolbox
Pioneer Solutionism
Native American War Bonnet
Native American War Bonnet (Headdress) Patterns
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 4:41:15 PM on 10.0.1.246 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.