By Jodi from Glen Burnie, MD
Read feedback for this post below. Click here to post feedback.
Here is an idea to help you with stove fires as well. We had a small spray bottle and put some kerosene in it. We ONLY use it when starting the woodstove. A couple sprays on the kindling and logs, put some crumpled paper on top and light the paper. This has also helped when starting fires with hard wood to get things burning. We also make sure we store it well away from the stove to prevent accidents.
I just use the dryer lint but I can see how the wax would really help get it to stay going! Thanks
Add your voice to the conversation.