Foam Can Holders To Keep Eyeglasses

Foam holders for aluminum canned drinks make good eyeglass holders. I can't read squat without my glasses so having these holders helps me keep up with my many pairs of eyeglasses.

By Betty

I take a pot holder [$1 each or less] fold it in half and machine stitch from fold to corner, then up the long side. They are colorful, soft and padded to protect my glasses, and easy to slip into purse. Have made one for each pair of glasses-computer one sits on the desk, 'night reading' - beside my bed, sun glasses in my van, and 'always' glasses on kitchen table for the morning.

In reponse to using pot holders for glass cases, I do the same thing but also use one for a cell phone holder in my purse. It is easy to find and keeps the phone from getting scratched and messed up.

I use one of the foam can holders in the console of my SUV to hold my glasses case which is a hard shell case cause we have a rough and tumble lifestyle. It holds sunglasses when I have clears on and vice versa. It holds them so they are easy to grab and they never slip and slide. And I always know where they are. I keep an ink pen beside them and also a tiny coinpurse with a couple of bills. It works as a great holder!

very good idea, I never thought of the can holder, I always got annoyed bc my son likes to collect them and they end up everywhere, now I have a good use for them!

Hi-I am so glad to see these ideas for eye glass holders! Yes I too need several pairs of glasses in different rooms of my house and pairs to take to work with me as well. I originally had a glass case holder that was free standing and lined but it soon became impossible to find, thus I misplaced my eye glasses all the time. Now with this idea of the soda can insulated holders, I can use them in several different places and still have them "standing up" right where I can see them, reach them and find them easily! Thanks so much for the help!