Painting Walls to Coordinate with Medium Brown Sofa and Beige Carpet

I need help with color selection. I have a medium brown suede sectional and a beige carpet. What are good colors to paint the walls? I have floor to ceiling windows on both ends of the room.

By Janet

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

These are both neutral colors, therefore any color that you like should work.

I agree with Redhat. Any neutral color should work, like a cream, but then make sure you give it some color with accessories. I really hate to see an all neutral room unless there is a lot of texture in it. If you use color with accessories, you can change it out more often if you tire of it.

Oh my gosh, you've got it made! Just think about what you'd wear with a pair of khakis...anything! Have fun! Any color will look great. I always recommend looking in catalogs or online at furniture websites for ideas. They always display the furniture in great looking rooms with perfect color combinations.

Just painted the exact colors of room are like yours. Here's what the paint dept at Home Depot recommended. I did it and I love it.

Ceiling White

3 walls Mushroom Bisque UL140-10

Accent Wall Coco Rum UL130-5

I would have not choose these colors but love them. I guess that's why they are the color experts.

A brown leather sofa on a wood floor in front of a white wall.
Painting Walls to Coordinate with Brown Furniture
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceApril 4, 2010
Blue-Green Carpet
Paint Color to Coordinate With Blue-Green Carpet
Attractive living room with brown carpet.
Painting Walls to Coordinate With Brown Carpet
Burgundy Carpet
Painting Walls to Coordinate With Burgundy Carpet
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:31:08 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.