Mail Order Coupons

Does anyone know of a website that I could go to that has coupons that will be delivered to my door? In my area, they do not allow on-line printed coupons.

Thank you,
Sarah from Winchester, VA

Best Answer

Well if you are going to "buy" your coupons, get a newspaper subscription! The cooking club coupons sound like a rip off, I am sure they get the coupons free from companies and they are charging you (a lot) to make profit. There are a lot of businesses that take advantage of at-home people. The shopping shows are a big one. My mom spends money on those products (on qvc, hsn), she is handicapped and can't drive. She thinks she is getting these "great" products that you can get for a third of the price at the store. It causes me much disgust to think of all the people out there getting ripped off, and scammed! They even make it seem like they are your friends visiting when you have their show on. Yuck!

Ok I kinda got off subject, sorry if I upset anyone.

P.s. I have been rejected once for coupons online, by nabisco. You are probably better off calling their toll-free number

Best Answer

Yes all you need to do is look in your cupboards at any food item, go to their website click on contact us email them a request for coupons by mail. They will be there within the next two weeks and you can do it as many times as you like. I do it all the time and yes it works. Sincerely, Sarah

Email me sometime rattie05 AT yahoo.com

Best Answer

These places have sent me coupons so far for complimenting them:

Carl Buddig (2- $1 off of 4 packs)

Colgate-Palmolive (17 coupons for various products)

Campbells soup (2- $1 off coupons)

Mission Foods (2- up to $1.99 free off any product)

Anthony's pasta (got email saying my coupons will be delivered soon!)

Lofthouse Cookies (2- $.50 off any packages)

P&Geveryday (requested a coupon book with over $25 in savings)

Many websites you can ask for samples and they send coupons within the samples. Here are some sites I use and love everyday:

Frogslap.com

getitfree.us

icravefreebies.com

sweetfreestuff.com

allyou.com

ilovefreethings.com

myfreeproductsamples.com

all-free-samples.com

samplestuff.com

freesamples2fillupyourmailbox.com

Hope this helps. (:

I don't know about mail order coupons. But I do suggest calling your favorite brands' hotline number and asking for coupons. I have called to compliment, complain and just simply ask for coupons: they send me coupons! You could also go on their website and simply comment how much you like the product and they will send you coupons, (you always have to fill out address to comment). And remember: once in a while they may not send you coupons, but keep your confidence and keep going! Loyal customers deserve appreciation for supporting the growth of their business!

I joined the cooking club of america and they sent me this offer for 100 dollars worth of grocery coupons. I had to send in a self addressed stamped envelope and they sent me a paper filled with tons of products and 10 $10 stamps. You put the stamp on a paper and fill out that paper with 48 different numbers from the grocery list. and they send you a whole bunch of coupons. Oh and a dollar. I had to send a dollar each time I send in one of my $10 stamps. I dont know if you can just write them and ask to do it or what but here is the address and maybe this will work for you.

grocery coupon card

department cc

9072 lyndale avenue, south #175

bloomington, mn 55420

that is interesting.....i have called and emailed many companies that i purchase products from and they all say to me anyway that they arent in charge of coupons. maybe i should just keep calling and be the squeeky wheel.

I order my coupons for a small handling fee that way I get the ones i want or need here is the link

www.thecouponclippers.com

thecouponclippers.com

You have to pay a small fee for each coupon (.05-.12) but you can order multiples so that you can stock up on essentials. I've found that this web site is fast and efficient. Plus, I think it is run by some stay-at-home Moms who do some serious clipping.

Hi Sarah,

My only idea would be to go on-line with different manufacturers. Click on [contact us] And explain to them that you are unable to print out coupons and could they please mail you coupons. You may want to offer to send them a self addressed stamped envelope, To mail your coupons in. I can't imagine them saying "No"? It is worth a try! Let us know how you make out? "Good Luck".

Hugs,

Jackie

The cheapest way to get coupons is through Ebay, but you'll be getting 10 to 20 on one kind. I shop that way so it's great for me. If you want to find out more about couponing go to www.thegrocerygame.com. Last week I bought over $375.00 worth of groceries for $160.00. So I saved over $200.00. Good luck!

The printable coupons I have seen have always had an non-printable alternative - I just don't download their software & have them send me a hard copy.

another good way is to join or start a coupon train.

I order mine from

http://www.couponsandforms.com/

Used them many times, love to order from them and you can pay with paypal.

I don't know how to get ahold of you, Sarah but I ordered this free issue of a magazine and with it came a free pedometer and the grocery coupon card I told you about. I hope you get this message.

Health & Wellness - Free Issue and Digital Pedometer (US)

http://tinyurl.com/2ap3kx

I received this envelope in the mail and it contained a grocery coupon card from 9072 Lyndale ave south suite 175 Bloomingdale MN 55420.and I don't remember ordering it or anything that came with it and there was no return information except for what was on the back of the card and it says it is worth $100grocery coupon card. Can you help me with this? Thank you. karenbinion @ windstream. net

Please send me coupons too: dazjules AT gmail.com

I have excess coupons if you send me a sase envelope.

You know simply me asking Frito lay for coupons they sent me 3 coupons for free chips. I did receive a email denying the request but to my surprise i had received them anyway. :D

Thanks everyone for all the feedback on my cupon questions I will try all of the sugestions and see what happens. Have have a great day

I've spent hours emailing companies (DOVE, LAYS, ect...) going to their Contact Us link on their web page. I speak highly of their products and asked for coupons with no such luck! Most of the companies said they were not able to send coupons. It's against our policy, you can find our coupons in your local newspaper, etc. after spending all that time emailing them (as well as complimenting them), I was so disappointed. I do not get my local newspaper, so I'm trying to get some off of ebay.

I work at Phil Campbell High School. Out town was recently hit by tornadoes (April 27th) that took out most of the town. I am coordinating a Couponing for a Cause- Lending a Helping Hand campaign with my students. If anyone has any coupons you would be willing to donate please mail them to me. Tina King 195 Spring Street Russellville, AL 35653 Thank you!

I'm relatively new to couponing, but I've noticed a real savings in my weekly grocery bill. I found a great site--http://www.couponsthingsbydede.com/Default.asp

where I can order individual coupons or whole inserts. Delivery time is very good. I've placed 2 orders so far, and I will be visiting the site again.

Free coupons by mail, requesting free coupons by mail. I don't have any print and I live in the Boondocks. :(

Getting Coupons in the Mail
Getting Coupons in the Mail
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
🎉
🎄