Uses for Shower Curtain Rings

I received new shower curtain hooks and am wondering what I could do with my old plastic clips.

Heidi from Manitowoc, WI

Best Answer

You can use shower curtain rods to hold business cards, any small card that you need to have clipped together for business reasons or personal reasons. Punch holes in the corner of the cards and then cook them all into the shower curtain rod and then click the rod to hold the cards and then you could tie a ribbon on it hanging on the back of the chair on the back of your office chair and they are on your desk and they would always be handy

I used them to hold baby toys on the high chair and stroller when my kids were babies. Just snapped one ring thriough the toy, made a chain that cleared the ground, and attached the other end to the stroller/high chair arm. Sure saved a lot of bending, and the kids learned to pull them up by themselves .

GREAT IDEAS I HAVE SOME LEFT OVER AND NEVER KNEW WHAT TO USE THEM FOR

THANK YOU EVERYONE

Put one on the end of your shower rack for your shower cap.

For the working lady, put one on the hanger that you have the outfit you are going to wear and use it for the jewelry, scarf, etc. that you are going to wear with it to save you time in the morning putting an outfit together. Same idea can be used for the school kids. Put one on their hanger holding the outfit they are going to wear and use one for their socks, underwear etc.

Use them to keep the mates of socks together after they are laundered. Just stick the socks through the hole.

Use them on your clothesline to dry scarves, pantihose, etc. without that "clothespin" mark.

Are your old ones round or the pear shaped? If they are round, you could make them into napkin rings, either for yourself or a gift.

WOW! What great ideas. Thank you.

I use mine to organize my daughters hair elastics by colour. Then put them into a decorative box on her dresser so when we are getting ready for school, I can just grab the colour I want, take a couple off of the ring and I am ready to go.

I find them so useful no matter what shape they are. I use them in the car for hanging anything I need in a hurry, my purse, garbage bags, kids toys, keys, scarfs, gloves, dog leashes etc. You can usually find a place to hang the hanger on. I can go on and on. Oh I also use them to hang on my purse for easy grab things and on my green grocery bag handles for extra small bags or car keys, etc.

I have several sets of these rings that I find at thrift stores for little to nothing.

I loop them together to form a chain and hang them from my closet shelves and hang my scarves through them. Another "chain" holds my belts, another holds lightweight purses, and yet another holds all my scrunchies.

I also have a couple stored in each suitcase. I hang them on the towel bar inside the shower to drip dry bathing suits. I clip a couple on the outside of my rolling suitcase to hold small bags.

I use the metal (pear shaped) ones to clip onto my camping coffee mug, and anything else I'd rather not lose... these make the new caribiners (sp?) that you can buy redundant. They do get kind of gunky, but usually clean off with a little soap and water and an old rag or washcloth.

Wow, these are great ideas!

I clip several together and place on my purse strap then when you go to the restroom at the store and want your bag close by in the handicap stall I use it to hang my purse on the handicap rail so I don't have to put on filthy floor.

Metal Shower Curtain Rings
Uses for Shower Curtain Rings
Shower Curtain Rod
Uses for Shower Curtain Rods
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
🎉
🎄