Let Your Friends Help You Find Bargains

My best frugal tip is to not impulse buy and to let your friends know what you are looking for. I recently wanted a new piece of exercise equipment for $150. I almost purchased it that day, but instead I waited. A few weeks later a friend called and found me a used one in excellent condition for $20!

By Sara from Southeast Missouri

Good idea !!!! I have a son and daughter-in-law who loves thrift stores,yard sales and swap meets. I will sometimes let them know what I am looking for. They seem to have a knack for finding the best bargains !!Even my 3 grandaughters love to go along and get "designer clothes" for almost nothing. LOL. Judy in Alabama

Better Living Frugal Living TipsOctober 1, 2007
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Thrift Store Clothes
Thrift Store Shopping Tips
Geisha Girl with White Border on Sides
Making a Geisha Costume
female hand shaving legs
Asking Your Parents to Let You Shave