Mapping My Garage Sale Route

How do I create a map that shows my garage sale route. I have 15 addresses and I wanted them mapped out so I don't have to backtrack.

Thank you,

Corinne

I think on mapquest you can add stops to your route... so put your address as the starting point and another address as the end point, and add the rest as additional stops. Hope this helps!!

I go to Yahoo Maps--Driving Directions--then you will either to to the page with one destination, or the one with additional stops...if you're at the wrong one, the right one will be near, but not at, the upper right corner.

Start putting addresses in. I haven't found an easy way to change #2 to #4, but it will give you a map and you see where you need to cut and paste. I hope someone comes up with a better way for you, but this way works if they don't.

Try www.mapquest.com. You can put in up to 10 locations (I think 10) and they will put them in the correct order for you.

Before we had all the cool computer software, my mom would make copies of the local map that was in the phone book. Then each weekend she would mark on the map the approximate location of the garage sales she wanted to hit.

You could take map of your city to a copier and enlarge the portion where the garage sales are, then make a red dot on each location. might be easier than making all those mapquest pages.

You could also use a key map if you have one. Mark the pages you need with a post it.

You've already gotten the best answers, but what I did was circle them in the classified ads with a big marker then just put numbers, 1 - 15 beside them in the order I wanted. (I live in a small town, so I didn't really need a map, per se), just an efficient system to save time & gas.

Go to http://www.mapmywalk.com You can zoom in or out to get the size map you want. Then mark your first stop with a dot, then follow the streets (it will mark a red line as you go) to your next stop. Keep doing this until you have marked all your stops. Then print your map. Not only will you have all your stops marked, but you will have a route too so you can find the fastest way to get there.

I have not found a good way of setting up my Garage Sale route - any suggestions on a good web site to input several locations for the day and have it give you the best route so you don't back track and waste time, and gas?

Thanks, DEBBIE

This is a website I found that will do what you are looking for. It maps your local craigslist yardsale listings, but it will also let you add other stops (with addresses or else double clicking the map) and arrange the correct order. Then it lets you send the route to google maps for printing. The handy part is that it shows you an updated route as you rearrange the order of your stops.

yardsaletreasuremap.com

yardsaletreasuremap.com

A woman putting a balloon on a garage sale sign.
Garage Sale Tips and Tricks
Garage Sales Buying TipsMay 19, 2007
Garage Sale Sign in Front of House Having a Sale
Promoting Your Garage Sale
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Yard Sale Sign
Making Garage Sale Signs
garage sale
Preparing for a Garage Sale
🎄