- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups water
- 1 can (15oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15oz.) pinto beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 can (14oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope chili seasoning mix
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, chopped green onion and/or hot pepper slices, opt.
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, cook beef, pork, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Add the water, tomato sauce, beans, tomatoes, chili seasoning and garlic salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer uncovered until heated through. Garnish with cheese, sour cream, green onions and/or hot peppers, if desired.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 9:44:32 AM on 10.0.2.177 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us