Attach Microfiber Cloths To Cleaning Bottles

Like many others, I have discovered the glory of microfiber cloths and I use them everywhere and have been for years. One tip that has really helped to eliminate the use of paper towels, is to use a rubber band and attach a microfiber cloth to each one of my cleaning bottles. Now when I go to clean the windows, I grab the can, cloth is attached, throw the rubber brand on my wrist, and clean away. After a few cleanings, I throw the cloths in the wash and replace them with clean ones. Easy!

Can you tell me about their benefits? I have heard of them but have not used them.

Cleaning With Microfiber Cloths
Cleaning With Microfiber Cloths
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJanuary 11, 2008
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Blue microfiber cleaning rag.
Uses for Microfiber Cloths