Skin Reaction to Carefree Pet Bedding

Has anyone had a bad skin reaction from "Carefree" pet bedding? I bought a bag of it at a local pet store supply and the next day when I held my house bunny my face got really scratchy and started to break out. My hands are still burning and oozing. Any advice?

By lrrn567 from Bristol, CT

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Health & Beauty AdviceAugust 29, 2009
Bedding in a laundry basket.
Uses for Old Bedding
Woman Storing Bedding in Linen Closet
Storing Bedding
Hot Chocolate
Allergic Reaction from Hot Chocolate
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:41:15 AM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.