Drink Lemon Water Before and After A Massage

A good pal told me today she went for a massage recently and masseuse told her to drink the juice of a fresh lemon mixed with an equal amount of water before a massage or exercise AND afterwards to cut down on the pain she would experience later. I'd never heard of this before, so this might be news to you, too.

By Terri from NV

It's worth being frugal to save for a massage or other item, without whipping out the plastic for it. Thanks for the pain-control idea, I like to let the masseuse do a real deep treatment and then be sore later.

Whenever I have had a massage the only thing I was told was to drink allot of water after. It does have something to do with getting rid of impurities from the massage as your muscles are not used to it and they are sometimes sore after and yes the water helps. But you really do not need the lemon plain water is fine. Those massages are great esp the one's where they use the rocks. I do not even want to move after one Come to think of it I do not want to move after any massage I have had. Well enjoy your massage's and you know that sounds really good right now! Darlene

Health & Beauty AdviceApril 11, 2008
Hot Lemon Drink
Hot Lemon Drink Recipes
Soy candle in a glass jar.
Making Soy Massage Candles
Homemade Massage Oil
Homemade Massage Oil
Self Hand Massage
Easy At Home Hand Massage