Toddler Art Gallery

With a 2 year old son who is a prolific "colorer" and a fridge that is non-magnetic stainless, I had a dilemma on how to display my little artist's work. I purchased 2 document frames (8 1/2 x 11 inch) that work with my decor and hung them in the dining room as part of a wall collage. I can easily reach them to take them down and rotate my son's drawings. Since we mostly give him recycled office paper to color and draw on, it fits perfectly in the frame and I can store "historical" drawings right in the back behind the current one.

I also keep a stack of his colored on pages in a folder. When I need a quick thank you note for a gift he has been given, I fold one in half and in half again, making a little note card, and just write "Thank You" on the inside with one of his crayons. I keep a box of invitation envelopes from the office supply store handy and they are the perfect size. Sometimes we even add some extra coloring on the envelope. His grandparents and other relatives love this personal touch, and friends like checking out the art gallery when they come to visit.

This is just Perfect ... As A mother of 5 and grandma of 5 I've had my fridg. so cluttered it isn't funny .I love this !!!I saw another idea at A friends home also .She used clothes line and clothes pins in her kichen to display her sons art .What wonderful ideas .

I'm from Rochester! The only Regina I knew was Regina Sarkis, though.

A girl painting a picture on the floor.
Displaying Children's Artwork
Parenting General Parenting Memory KeepingJuly 12, 2007
Toddler Restaurant Kit
Making a Toddler Restaurant Kit
Toddler with ball.
Inexpensive Toddler Toys
Toddler Pom Pom Sorter
Making a Toddler Pom Pom Sorter
Toddler Brushing Hair
Styling a Toddler's Hair
🎉
🎄