Healthy Crockpot and Electric Skillet Recipes

I am looking for recipes for my son who is a truck driver and is very overweight. He has a slow cooker and an electric skillet with him. Please help.

By Joann

Try Meals for It will give you the nutritional value for their recipes plus menu planning and shopping list. The is another one that he can go to. If you google low cal (or carb or whatever) slow cooker or skillet recipes he will come up with loads. I have weight issues myself and planning ahead and making up menus, doing the shopping so I have all the stuff is half the battle. good luck to your son and yourself.

Healthy Crockpot Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Dieting Main DishesApril 28, 2011
Skillet Meal
Skillet Dinner Recipes
Chicken Skillet
Chicken Skillet Recipes
Chicken Mexican Skillet
Mexican Skillet Recipes
Beef Skillet
Beef Skillet Recipes