Healthy Crockpot and Electric Skillet Recipes

I am looking for recipes for my son who is a truck driver and is very overweight. He has a slow cooker and an electric skillet with him. Please help.

By Joann

Answers

Try Meals for you.com. It will give you the nutritional value for their recipes plus menu planning and shopping list. The DailyPlate.com is another one that he can go to. If you google low cal (or carb or whatever) slow cooker or skillet recipes he will come up with loads. I have weight issues myself and planning ahead and making up menus, doing the shopping so I have all the stuff is half the battle. good luck to your son and yourself.

Sincerely,

Ktkat