Spots on my cloths

I bought a new washer and some of my clothes come out with what looks like discoloration light brown spots all over them. Not everything, just 2 or 3 things. It is a front loader Whirlpool. Has anyone had any kind of problem like this? I've tried rewashing, using stain remover, soaking in everything from Pine Sol to dish soap and it is there to stay. I think it is coming from the washer because it never happen with my other washer.

By Tammy from Farmington, NM

Answers

I have read that many of the super modern washers have issues: smells, etc.

Call the consumer line on the booklets which came with the washer.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsMay 19, 2011
Burping Baby
Making Burp Cloths for Infants
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Recycled Dish Cloths
Making Your Own Recycled Dish Cloths
Blue microfiber cleaning rag.
Uses for Microfiber Cloths
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 4:11:27 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.