Homemade Pasta

This is the easiest and best pasta recipe I have ever found! It came with my pasta maker, 5 whole eggs to 1 pound of flour. If the dough is too dry, add a small amount of cold water. Do not add salt or anything else and the flavor of whatever you are cooking will be absorbed into this wonderful pasta. I make an easy to handle roll out of the dough and wrap in plastic wrap for an hour or so. This makes the eggs and flour mix better. If you don't have a pasta maker, just roll the dough VERY thin and cut in strips, then manageable noodle lengths. I dry the pasta on an old white sheet, covered with flour for a couple of days on my dining room table, we eat on TV trays or at the picnic table for those days... it's worth the inconvenience. I usually make a few recipes of this and use it for most of the cold months.

By Margie from Mount Vernon, Ohio

What is the recipe for this Homemade Pasta??

How much pasta does this recipe make? Serving sizes? I've been looking for Paste Sheets but no one sells them around here.

I found some pasta sheets, got a case for $20.00 from Perino's pasta factory in Lincoln Park, Mi. There's enough to make Lasagna about 5 times. I'm going to use them for rolling up cannallonis though.

Homemade Pasta Recipes
Homemade Pasta Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes PastasMay 2, 2007
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Two colors of frozen ravioli.
Freezing Cooked Pasta
Baked Chicken Pasta Recipes
Baked Chicken Pasta Recipes
Pasta Side Dish
Pasta Side Dish Recipes