Use a Vinyl Place Mat in a Pet Cage

I use the vinyl place mats (one in each animal's cage) for a place to lay that is not wire. The wire can be bad for their feet. I had thought to put a couple squares of vinyl floor tiling, but the place mat idea is less expensive and easier to find and replace. It is also a cool place to lay in the summer. My rabbit and ferret love it.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

I had ferrets for twelve years. Ferrets should have hammocks and "sleeping bags" to sleep in, in their hammocks. I used to make the sleeping bags from old hand towels. If you don't already have these things, get them! Your ferret will be forever grateful!

Pets RabbitsJune 9, 2009
Purple Yoga Mat
Cleaning a Yoga Mat
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 20, 2016 at 12:33:52 AM on 10.0.0.201 in 881 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.