AdvicePets

Veterinarians in Detroit, MI

I live in Detroit, MI around West Chicago and Wyoming area. I would like to know if someone knows where a vet is located around here. I just moved into this here neighborhood and I really want to know where there's a good vet so I can take my beautiful girl dog to get her shots and find out how old she is. I've got to get her nails clipped, she has been scratching us. Is it also true that I have to get her licensed here or is this only for pits and dangerous dogs?

Thanks,
Tracey From Detroit, MI

try asking/looking at the local petstores or groomers, also buy a dog magazine (dogfancy) There should be listings in the back of it. Also try talking to your neighbors, if they have dogs.

Try calling the Michigan Humane Shelter. They can answer all your questions. From watching Animal Planet's Animal Cops shows, I would say you have a load of choices there. Good luck!