WildlifePhotos

Wildlife: Baby Pony (Assateague Island, MD)

While visiting Assateague Island last month we were so lucky to see this little baby. So very neat to watch all the ponies in the wild! It's a special treat when you get to see them on the beach and in the ocean!

By Kim

I love all your photos! There's a free photograpy website called eyefetch.com where you can enter your photos and have other photographers comment on them and you would also be able to comment on theirs.

One look at your photos told me without a doubt that you enjoy taking pictures. Good for you, I hope you win, I voted for you!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Wonderful photos! I'd love to see more.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Seeing this takes me back to being a little girl, absolutely in love with Marguerite Henry's books about "Misty of Chincotque" and the rest of the series. I recently did volunteer work at our local elementary library, and was thrilled to see that book still on the shelves, though its got to be over 60 years old! Beautiful pictures.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you so very much for the kind feedback! I know the story of Misty well and feel very fortunate to live withing driving distance to see these beautiful animals in a very unique setting.

Thank you for the website info (eyefetch) I will definately check it out. After my youngest graduated high school I figured it was time for me to pick up a hobby and taking photos is what it was. I just love it!

Reply Like this photo? Yes