Make a Family Calendar

I'm working on making a family calendar for our huge family for Christmas. I would like to find one I can do for free and insert photos and dates.

Lou Ann

The companies that make printers: Epson, HP etc all have calendars in their project sites that are free. Many of the camera manufacturers also have one. Sony, Kodak, etc.

The Microsoft site also has calendars that you can download and create. Have fun

If you have Microsoft Publisher, they have a great calendar that is 8.5x11 called Understated. I used it to make a family calendar for my sisters one year. Mom's, Dad's and our baby pictures were the cover, and different family photos for each month. You can even add pictures on the calendar page and add birth dates. FYI, I am using an old version of publisher but it should still be in newer versions.

In These Guides
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Family Photo
Making Family Photo Calendars
Holidays and Parties Gifts HomemadeFebruary 17, 2009
Decorated and embellished fabric calendar.
Decorating a Linen Wall Calendar
Circling Calendar Date in Red
Using A Calendar
Desk Calendar
Making A Desk Calendar
add surprise in each egg
Easter Egg Countdown Calendar
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 12:46:16 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.