Rachel the Cat

Oh I love my little toys so very much! They're all mine and I am not going to share so don't you even think about touching them! Not even you mommy ;-)

By Deeli

OMG! She is just adorable. Those are her "babies" and I wouldn't touch them for anything. lol. My Bears has a baby he carries around and he will give you a look if you even try to get it from him. Bears puts his baby in bed at night with him and of course he sleeps with me. Hugs to your fur baby, Sherri, Bears, Tucker & Lovie

Rachel is a beautiful kitty, sleek and obviously very well cared for. I don't think she's been going too hungry either. LOL

Lovely facial markings Deeli, and I love that smoky color. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Deeli, she is so beautiful. She has almost as many toys as my monster and his two inside sisters. Will send you some more pictures of Jay as soon as I can

August 10, 2010 Flag

Rachel the Cat

Rachel is my six year old cat. She is a Domestic Shorthair. Rachel was a homeless kitten living on the one story flat roof of a business next to my home with only an overhanging tree to protect her from the elements. She would cry and cry all the time. Winter was coming so I finally coaxed her down and she decided she owned me :-)

She ended up having a rare lung parasite from eating raw shell fish from the trash cans and was on antibiotics for four months so I am very thankful she wanted a home because she would not have lived for more than a couple of months otherwise.

She is now a fat and happy sixteen pounder who does not even want to go outside and sleeps with and follows her mommy everywhere.

Rachel loves her many kitty nip pillows :-) For some reason people think Rachel's eyes make her look like a meany but she's the sweetest fraidy cat I've ever known :-)

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Rachel the Cat

What a beautiful cat! Thank you for saving her. She reminds me of the blk and white tuxedo kitty we had. Her name was Mandy. We got her when she was 3yrs. old. She lived to the ripe old age of 22.5 yrs!!!! ( Amazing since she was an indoor/outdoor cat till we moved to town a couple years before she died.) Please give Rachel some pets for us.

Grandma Jan and Kato the Wonder Dog (08/18/2008)

By javajano

Rachel the Cat

She is adorable and bless you for taking her in to your home. She looks very special. (08/18/2008)

By Julie

Rachel the Cat

Oh, I'm glad you found each other! She's a beauty! (08/18/2008)

By wdyjsu

Rachel the Cat

I can't imagine anyone saying they don't like your kitty's eyes, they're magnificent. What a beautiful cat - I'm so glad you rescued her, and that you and she are such good friends. Enjoy each other!
Leah from Down Under (08/18/2008)

By Leah from Australia

Rachel the Cat

She is so pretty, I am glad that you both have one another. You both are very fortunate. I have a precious little pus also. Well she is not little she is about 22 pounds of pure love. She is the sweetest cat I have ever had. She has never hissed, attacked, or scratched us. All she wants is love and attention. Just like your Rachel, Pookie likes to follow me around the house also, she also likes to lick me. I just love her.

I hope that you gals continue to have a beautiful life together.

Bye the way, do you have any tips on how I can get pookie to lose a few pounds? I have tried Science Diet Light, but she just seems to stay the same weight. She is spade, would that have anything to do with it?

Give Rachel kisses, and pets from Pookie and I. (08/18/2008)

By 1bigmama

Rachel the Cat

She is gorgeous and thanks for rescuing her! I have 16 rescued cats(all spayed/neutered) plus 4 foster kittens, very sick. I'm so glad to hear about people like you!

By Mary

Rachel the Cat

A bundle of love! (08/18/2008)

By lavonneann

Rachel the Cat

Pretty, and healthy, kitty. No doubt you are not a sushi eater. (08/18/2008)

By kimhis

Rachel the Cat

What a beauty!! She picked just the right mommy, best to you and your baby. (08/20/2008)

By jwrh626

Rachel the Cat

Hi Deeli, Rachel looks a lot bigger than I expected. She's a treasure. Here is a picture of ZsaZsa our cat that was 26 when she went to 'Rainbow Bridge." She was a great cat. I hope we'll be joined with her. Ginger and Herbie when our time comes. And Buddy too. Great Granny Hugs, Vi (08/26/2008)

By Great Granny Vi

RE: Rachel the Cat

Mixed Breed Cat
Mixed Breed Cat Photos
Photos Pets CatsAugust 10, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume