Creamy Mango Loaf Cake
- 1 1/4 cups cold fat free half and half
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 loaf (10 1/2 ounces) angel food cake
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
In a large bowl, whisk half and half and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in mango. Slice cake horizontally into three layers; spread pudding mixture between layers and over the top of the cake. Top with kiwi. Refrigerate for a least 5 hours before serving.
By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 11:11:28 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us