Creamy Mango Loaf Cake
- 1 1/4 cups cold fat free half and half
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 loaf (10 1/2 ounces) angel food cake
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
In a large bowl, whisk half and half and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in mango. Slice cake horizontally into three layers; spread pudding mixture between layers and over the top of the cake. Top with kiwi. Refrigerate for a least 5 hours before serving.
By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 12:33:52 AM on 10.0.2.179 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us