Jewelry Armoire for Jewelry Crafts

Free standing jewelry armoires make attractive storage units for beads, jewelry findings, and tools. The armoires can be found for reasonable prices at Wal-Mart, thrift stores, and yard sales. Mine has hooks on the main door that are great for hanging bead strands and chains, shallow lined drawers with separate compartments for beads and findings, a large cubby for hand tools, and deeper drawers for other odds and ends. The best part is that the armoire is a small attractive addition to a bedroom for those who do not have their own craft room.

By Tracey from Duluth, MN

Wow What a super Idea can't wait to tell my sister.

I got another one when my boyfriend went to a auction. It is not as nice as my first one and I did not want to get rid of either one. Now I have a purpose. I have a five drawer plastic one but this sound nice I can put it some where else for a better glance. I also Like the one for the buttons to put post earings in

thanks anne

Craft Scissors and Paper
Organizing Craft Projects
Crafts JewelryJune 7, 2007
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Cleaning Jewelry
Cleaning Jewelry
Cleaning Costume Jewelry
Cleaning Costume Jewelry
Making a Jewelry Box
Making a Jewelry Box
🎉
🎄