Low Cost Vet Clinic In or Near San Pablo California

Where can I get low cost vet help? I am a single father with an 11 year old daughter. We have a dog that got bitten by the neighbor's dog and he might need stitches. Can someone refer me to a vet hospital that can help me with this problem? I do have 200.00 dollars for tomorrow.

By Herbert from San Pablo, CA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'm sorry, I'm in a different part of the country, so I can't help with finding a vet. But when I've heard of people being in similar situations (one dog bitten/injured by another), the owner of the dog that did the biting has paid the vet bills. I don't know if it's because that's their legal resposibility, or they've done it out of a sense of moral obligation. We don't know the entire situation (Like were they being irresponsible and letting their dog run loose? Or is their dog known to be vicious, and they didn't have good control over it?), but if they/their dog was in the wrong, why not ask them to pay for or at least help with the bill?

I hope you can get some good care for your dog, and the he has a quick recovery. Best of luck!

A cat getting a check-up from a veterinarian.
Finding Free or Low Cost Pet Clinics in California
Pets Dogs HealthJuly 23, 2010
A dog being check out by a veterinarian.
Finding a Low Cost Vet Clinic
Minnesota
Finding Free or Low Cost Pet Clinics in Minnesota
San Diego, California
San Diego, California Frugal Travel Guide
Legoland California
California Frugal Travel Guide
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:52:31 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.