The Money Will Follow

They say that if you "stick with what makes you happy, the money will follow". I don't know about that, but if you have a talent at something, and love doing it, go for it! You never know.

Through many many moves, four children, and often little space or money, I have always tried to find a corner to do art. I've always tried to incorporate it into my children's lives. It's just something that's always been a part of me. Now that my kids are older, I look back and see that, I'm a lot better than I was when they were little. All those years of doing what I love have paid off. I now know a lot more, (although typically, I also know that I could always, and will, hopefully always improve.)

Never give up, and always make room for that little corner to do what you love. I don't know if the "money will follow", but the joy of doing it has been priceless!

By Sue from Oneonta, NY

Your painting is so life like I just love it keep up the good work

You are extremely talented! Keep up the good work.

Painting is somethng I just started and I love it. I've surprised everyone, including me and I'm 70.

You are definately good.

If the picture is a sample of your work 'the money will follow' It is very good. Thank you for sharing with us!

To paint that well you have to have a lot of natural talent and I would say you have. Don't ever stop!

What an inspiration! This is excellent advice for anyone who has a dream to follow.

Very,very good! I'm sure the money WILL follow. Like the others said, "if that is a sample of your work"-- I would love to buy it.

Hi! I have only now had a chance to view my responses.

Thank you all so much!!! It's always wonderful to get good feedback on my art.

Yes it is for sale, Mona, it's 11 "x 14" ( one of my smaller ones) I love painting. I have painted portraits for people of their kids and pets, and I can always see where it's getting better, like something through me, it's not just myself.

To Siris who has just started, to hear this gives one so much hope, especially during times when things aren't going so well! I'd love to see your work also!

Thank you everyone again, you've made my month!

sumor

Photos CraftsFebruary 26, 2007
freezing leeks
Freezing Leeks
Turnips with greens.
Freezing Turnips or Parsnips
Cat and Dog Sitting Together
Caring for Your Spayed or Neutered Pet
Peach pits and fruit on white background.
Growing Peach Trees from Pits
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 3:01:12 PM on 10.0.0.235 in 932 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.