Uses for Shower Caps

My Dollar store sells 10 shower caps for a dollar. They have endless uses.

• Great bowl covers at a picnic.

• I cut 2 little holes in them slide one over my hand when I paint, when I take a break, pull the cap over the brush to prevent drying out.

• Cover small seedlings in pots during cold or stormy weather until they grow stronger.

• Run out of diapers? Cut 2 holes, insert a washcloth - instant rubber pants for baby.

Keep them handy you will find many uses.

By Carmen from Daytona Beach, Fl

I use them to cover my extra paper and plastic plates when not in use and I have my pots and pans hanging from a pot rack, I stretched them over the pan to keep from getting dusty on the inside. I use them as an appliance covers food processor, bread machine, and snow cone maker to name a few.

I like using them when I take food to Parties, I don't have to worry about bringing home my dishes.

And they are also nice for covering a cut watermelon.

I think this is a good idea but someone else posted another time that buying shower caps to use over food wasn't good because they weren't "food grade". I wonder if this matters since the plastic isn't really touching the food. Does anyone know?

I have a basket on the back of my bike and I have strapped one of those little bags that you strap around your waist and the little bag rests inside the basket. Inside I keep a few things that I might need and one of those things is a shower cap to keep the bicycle seat dry when I need to pop into a store and it's raining. When I come back and un-do my bike lock, I whip off the shower cap and I have a nice dry seat to sit on!

I use a shower cap to cover my stand mixer bowl to keep them free from dust.

I use the plastic shower caps as shoe covers or shoe bags when I travel. I place the shoe with the sole side inside the plastic shower cap and the elastic helps keep it in place. It protects my clothes from getting dirty and protects my shoes too.

Uses for Shower Caps
Uses for Shower Caps
Uses for Plastic Bottle Caps
Uses for Plastic Bottle Caps
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Felt covered bottle cap becomes Easter bonnet.
Craft Uses for Plastic Bottle Caps
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
🎉
🎄