SoftwareComputers

Older Versions of Corel Print House

I'm looking for an older version of Corel Print House. Also, it must contain "Corels Family and Friends" calendar and event reminder.

I tried everywhere, eBay, Corel, and many other sites. I know that Corel Print House Magic Deluxe has "Family & Friends", Photo House 3 and Print House 2.

I bought this program years ago, but no longer have the disc. It's installed on my older computer, but I would need the disc to install it into my newer machine.

I installed the Corel Print House on my older computer using the original disc (that I no longer have), but I didn't copy that disc to the computer at the time.

I have no "setup" or "install" programs in the Program Files/Print House files. I'm trying to get (buy?) a copy of the original from some one who might have it.

Does anyone know how I might be able to get this program?

Glass

You might want to check the Odd Lots, or Big Lot stores, or the kind of stores in your area that buy things in a "big lot" and resale at cheaper price. Sometimes you can find things that are discontinued, or are a version that is not up to date like they are selling in the regular stores.

I have a copy of print house Magic with Family and friends it is great have used it for many Years Windows !0 causes me a little Problem though I have not got a Copy Program at the moment and don't want to get rid of it

mervand cristy at dodo.com.au

When I buy software, I make a copy and save it in my fire box, along with the install key numbers written on the CD. This has saved me many times when I had to replace software that needed fixed or replaced.

I have the original disks for corel print office which has corel family and friends install on it. Version 1.1

and works fine as I have just installed it on a computer running xp pro. I am searching the net for information on utility programs which will import the settings for it from the version 1.0

Let me know if you are still looking for this....larry

I am looking for that

Hi there, Please I'm desperately to find corel printhouse magic 3. Please let me know if anyone can give or sell it to me. Best regards, Sajida

I have a legal copy of it with a key. I give you a screen cap for proof that I have the program and also to make sure it is the same one. Email at animalxing.at.gmail.com for more info. To my lovely surprise it runs just fine on Vista.

EDIT: It is Corel Print House Magic DELUXE edition. Also it is 4 Discs.

I'm looking for an older version of Corel Print House (Version 1.1 or similar) suitable for Windows XP Home Edition, Years ago this version used to came as a free program with the HP Printer 722C (HP Creative Solutions for Windows 95). If any buddy knows were I can get the mentioned program or any similar to it, please let me know. Thanks""

I have a new unopened (still in retail box) original version of Corel Print House Magic Magic 4. It includes Corel Family & Friends, Corel Photo House 3, Corel Print House 4 and 80,000 graphics. All for a great price. Contact PrintHouse AT CodeOne.com

I would like to know how I can install this Version ( for Windows 98 ) in Windows XP Home Edition. Thanks

guivinas AT hotmail.com

I would like to know if Corel Print House (Version 1.1 working with Windows 98), is possible to install in Windows XP Home Edition. Years ago this version used to came as a free program with the HP Printer 722C (HP Creative Solutions for Windows 95). Thanks

I'm looking for a program similar to Corel Printing House Version 1.1 and suitable to install in Windows XP Home Edition. Thanks

Hey dudes! I have bought my Corel Printhouse 1.1 back in 1998, I have used it many times every since. But... I lost the original CD, no problem cause I had made a back up... anyway. The problem is it stopped working under Windows XP, it tells me it has to install the win32 support and when it tries, it discovers it's already installed and stop the installation anyway. It didn't happen before. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Alfonso

virtualponcho AT hotmail.com

I have the Corel Print House New, never used with Manual. IT IS shown for Win 95. I have XP. If your interested I would sell it for $20.00. Contact me at taylor1942 AT comcast.net

I have coral print house 4 I installed it onto my new computer which runs vista. Before that I was on xp running coral print house 4. but now it keeps saying error on vista. Does anyone know if there is a way I can use it on vista?

I used to have Corel Print House on my computer before it crashed and I had to send it out for repair. When I got it back all my programs were gone! I didn't realize how much I used the Corel for work! I could create everything from brochures to grids to banners! Anybody know where I can download a free version? I don't care how old it is. I'd had it so long I have no idea where the disc is.

Coral Print House 4 & Coral Family & Friends: I am having the same problem.

Can anyone help please I love the program.

Will share copy with you.

stressclinic AT xsinet.co.za

Regards, Anne-Mari