Planning a Dance Birthday Party for a 13 Year Old Boy

My son is turning 13 in a couple of months. I wanted to rent, maybe a hall, and have a boy girl dance, a DJ, and some small food. Can that be it?, food and a dance? Or do they need something else to do? Also, I need a reasonable place to rent to have this party/dance. Can anyone help me, please?

By MRS. LADY from Southhaven, MS

Renting a location, providing a DJ and food sound plenty generous to me. What else were you thinking about?

Having had four children and a youth group leader for a number of years. I find that middle school kids want a "Boy/girl" party but don't know what to do. I actually found that by taking the songs my kids liked, burning them to a CD so they played in sequence worked as a DJ for them. I also found that they don't really know what to do and having a game of limbo or twister ready was really helpful for those slow moments of the party. It also gives a parent a reason to stick around. Most of the time the kids liked simple foods for the party.

teen dancing
Planning a Dance Birthday Party for Teens
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayAugust 20, 2010
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance
🎉
🎄