Determining the Value of Antique Doll

What I need to know is how can I go about finding out the value of a China Doll that belonged to my Great Grandmother back around 1850's?

I might be able to help you. My sister collects dolls and has several books on dolls. She might be able to tell you about your doll if you post a picture of it.

If you would rather research this yourself, you can go to a library and request books ordered on dolls if they don't have one with your doll's picture.

Here's a link that you can see an 1850 china doll. They were glazed bisque or unglazed. Good luck. ... /

Try yahoo groups for dolls and join one. Start there for suggestions.

You can go online to an expert such as terry kovel who is an expert and answers question about all sorts of antiques. She may even include you question in her weekly column in the newspaper. She is considered to be at the top of her field. Good luck, Travis

Antique China Doll
Determining the Value of Antique China Dolls
Consumer Advice Collectibles ToysOctober 21, 2009
Antique wood three drawer table and upholstered side chair.
Cleaning Antique Wood Furniture
Antique Chair
Repairing Antique Upholstered Furniture
Antique Table
Finding the Value for Your Antique Furniture
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry