Decoration Ideas for School Reunion

I am in charge of decorations for my school reunion. The colors are orange and black tigers. I want to do something with candles. I want to make make tiger outlines and have candles show thru. Any ideas?

By Sara from GA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Holidays and Parties Parties School ReunionMay 15, 2011
Woman with Gag Gift for Family Reunion
Gag Gifts for Family Reunion
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
kid wearing a jacket
Marking Jackets for School
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:00:25 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.