Cardboard Puzzle Piece Missing?

I acquired a puzzle that had one piece missing. I scanned the picture on the puzzle box and enlarged the area of the missing piece, printed it out and glued it to cardboard (thickness of puzzle), cut to shape of missing piece.

Great whether you are saving the picture or passing it along to someone else!

By Syd from Dunkirk, MD

What an ingenious solution!! I am very impressed. It's so good to hear from folks who "think outside the box"! I try to do that too but I'm sure I have never thought of a solution as creative as yours for this problem. Way to go!!

WOW! Way to go.. How many of us have thrown out a puzzle for a missing pc. Now I do crafts with them but used to pitch them. GREAT idea

You are terrific. I have this Thomas Kincade puzzle I was going to just pitch out. But I'm seriously considering trying your fix it. Thought it would be nice to frame after I finished it!

This is a great tip!

Jennifer CA

And I thought I was "crafty"! My husband thinks I'm pretty good at "fixes", and we were both impressed with yours! Good job!! Leah

That sounds realy hard!

Home and Garden Repair ToysAugust 31, 2007
Making Cardboard Box Playhouses
Making Cardboard Box Playhouses
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
Reusing Cardboard, Stack of Corrugated Cardboard
Reusing Cardboard
Robot Costume made with cardboard boxes
Costume Ideas Using a Cardboard Box