Crybaby the Cat

Crybaby is a 3 year old domestic medium hair cat, resuced from being left when the owners moved.

Favorite activities: Chase the other 5 cats! We named him crybaby for a reason. Very vocal!

By Allison from Elmendorf, TX

such a cutie!

Ohhh, he's a pretty one, I love his eyes!

Please be very careful with the kitty in the dryer! I had a friend who's kitty loved to jump in the dryer after she took the clothes out. It ended very tragically, and she also needed to replace her dryer. I always close my dryer door when I'm done now.

Oh I love the name. But kitties in the dryer scare me, my hubby went on vacation with his family (when he was a kid) the kitty was in the dryer... This shows you how loopy my mil is though, she KEPT the dryer! Ewww! But my kitties like to stick their head in once and a while when I am taking things out (it's nice and toasty) but I always give them a sharp NO, I don't like toasty kitties unless they are snuggled under the electric blanket with me!

He only gets a whole minute and a half in the dryer, then he gets kicked out. It was a photo op I could not pass up!

Does Crybaby have yellow eyes? I have a solid black cat with yellow eyes and I was told that she is a Bombay. She adopted me about 3 years ago and is an absolute love! I would love to see him chasing those other cats! Ha! Give him a big hug for me.

This looks like our Black Siamese! Although not similar in anyway but the shape of it's head and the fact that it has a fairly good disposition, the vet told us it is definitely a Black Siamese. We have had two and they lived over fifteen years each and easy going.

My crybaby is a long haired grey/white whiner

who lives in the closet mostly because she was abandoned and fell from a tall tree as an infant, likely causing brain damage. I've not had too many that cried so often, but once I learned that cats cry for good reason, most of the time. It's just up to us to know what it is. For mine, it's usually that she wants petting or has a hair ball, two different cries.

If she is out of cereal, she cries until she gets it.

If she wants some kind of meat, she cries until she sees that I am out of meat for her.

She goes into heat several times a year, crying most of the night, so, when it's convenient I just pat her continually on top of her back right where her tail connects, until she is calmed. I believe there must be hormone sacks there. I also notice that she usually goes into heat when the hairball is stuck in that area, so I add softened butter to the top of each front paw and off she goes trying to shake it off, but finally having to lick and swallow it, thus allowing her to pass the hairball. Most of the time the brush I attached to the closet door rack edge brushes her hair for her, but what it misses can cause an infrequent hairball.

She's an indoor cat, has gotten out once or twice and gets terrified, running to the top of something, or into a dark hole under the wood pile until I let her in.

Your Crybaby is a little darling. I know you love it! : )

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 30, 2007
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume