Cleaning Dirty Sneakers

How do you clean really dirty sneakers that have never been washed? They are black and I put them in baking soda and laundry detergent already. Thank-you,

By Hilary from Boston, MA

You know you can put sneakers in the washing machine and then let them air dry? I do it all the time. Spray degreaser and use a disinfectant detergent in the wash. I'm sure they will look cleaner and smell better.

You know you can put sneakers in the washing machine and then let them air dry? I do it all the time. Spray degreaser and use a disinfectant detergent in the wash. I'm sure they will look cleaner and smell better. You can do this every two weeks or once a month. It's the dryer heat that will cause the sneakers to fit snugger and loosen the rubber edge on soles. So, that's why I don't use the dryer.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing ShoesMay 13, 2011
Dirty Rice
Dirty Rice Recipes
man tying sneaker
Wearing Sneakers
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor
Canvas Sneakers
Cleaning Canvas Sneakers
🎉
🎄