Cleaning Dirty Sneakers

How do you clean really dirty sneakers that have never been washed? They are black and I put them in baking soda and laundry detergent already. Thank-you,

By Hilary from Boston, MA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You know you can put sneakers in the washing machine and then let them air dry? I do it all the time. Spray degreaser and use a disinfectant detergent in the wash. I'm sure they will look cleaner and smell better.

You know you can put sneakers in the washing machine and then let them air dry? I do it all the time. Spray degreaser and use a disinfectant detergent in the wash. I'm sure they will look cleaner and smell better. You can do this every two weeks or once a month. It's the dryer heat that will cause the sneakers to fit snugger and loosen the rubber edge on soles. So, that's why I don't use the dryer.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing ShoesMay 13, 2011
Dirty Rice
Dirty Rice Recipes
man tying sneaker
Wearing Sneakers
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor
Canvas Sneakers
Cleaning Canvas Sneakers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 8:23:41 PM on 10.0.1.223 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.