DogsPets

Luna (Husky Mix)

Luna is six months old. She is a Husky Mix. I got Luna from a shelter in West Milford NJ in early October 2009. She was brought up from the South while still in her mama's belly. They were going to gas her mother while she was pregnant.

Luna likes to lick me in the morning to wake me up. We then go for a nice walk where she tries to capture every leaf she sees. Sometimes she will find a prize winning stick and bring it to the door with her. When guests come, she happily says hello by yelping in excitement then jumping into the arms, literally. She loves to sprawl out on her back, preferably on top of someone, and take a nap. Overall, she is a pretty happy puppy. She is the best dog ever, no doubt.

By Melissa

Luna is beautiful, and I can seel by the shape of her head that she is highly intelligent. I wish the two of you a very long and happy life together. Thank you for sharing her story and picture with us. Julia in Boca Raton, FL