ProductsCleaning

Oxyclean Ball Reviews

Does anyone use the OXYCLEAN ball in their washer? Its supposed to last for 25 washings and comes with a little case for it. It's on sale and I have a coupon for it, but I don't want to waste my time or money if it shows no difference in your clothes.

Thanks!

Kim from Howell, NJ

look at this website it talks about it. it seems to have good reviews

http://www.mils  =20483.msg188167

Personally, I wouldn't waste my money on it. I had one and even threw it away after several uses. It didn't get my clothes clean, they didn't smell clean, plus the blue color off of the ball stained some of my white shirts. I wasn't impressed with it at all.

I've used it, and it does work well: however I found it didn't last quite as long as advertised. Still, it's a very good product and it gets the grease smell out of the clothing my husband wears to work: something few detergents will do.

i want it back please I love it

I thought it was terrific. My parents visited from out of town and my mom liked the way it cleaned their clothes so much that they bought one, too. Now it has disappeared from our shelves, though, and sadly we've not been able to find replacements.

Yes I have used it for about a year and a half and now cannot find it in the stores, used to find it at walgreens but no more. I found that my clothes stayed brighter and dried faster. Now having to use regular detergent and drying time seems to be longer and clothes not as bright as they were.

I'm from Connecticut. I have used the oxy ball for almost a year and love it. My only problem is that my stores no longer carry them. After answering this, I'm going on line to see if I can order them by mail.

I found it at Big Lot's and I love it, but it has been discountinued!

I have used oxyclean products. dont waste your money on paying extra for this. I found that it does not clean any better. For 99 cents you can buy bleach which works the same or even better.

I found none for ;those products did anything better than any other product.

If you like the oxy ball and can't find it in stores, I can hook you up call for the 411 603-235-9922 :) This is not a prank.

Just picked up 5 of 'em at Big Lots today -- $2 each!

I to have used them for the past couple of years, but find they have disappeared. I did have a phone number for a suppler, but have left numerous messages and no one has returned my calls, what gives? What happened to them? It is a mystery!

I have been using the Oxy Ball since the trade show I got it at and I see no differance in it's cleaning ability. In fact it doesn't do a very good job.

I used it once and think it worked well. Now I am wondering why remove the detergent ball (as directed) when it is the size of a golf ball. It still seems to be very soapy. Why not use it all the way down.....

If anyone knows the answer please post

We've been using the Oxyclean Ball for a few weeks....found some at the Flea Market. And while there are no complaints, I'm not seeing the "WOW" factor. Also, what keeps it from still CLEANING during the RINSE cycle? Perhaps clothes dry faster, as stated in earlier post, due to being full of detergent and not properly rinsed as with the traditional method. Just a thought.