Hemorrhoid Cream for Wrinkles

There are so many beauty products out there to slow up and even get rid of wrinkles. We have all seen the price of these products. I have spent hundreds of dollars to stop wrinkles on my face. I have the best, I mean the best way, to stop wrinkles, and we can all afford it. You may laugh but I am telling you it works. I use it day and night.

We have all heard of shrinking of hemorrhoids and using Preperation H. Well guess what? At 7 dollars a tube, it really does work. It shrinks wrinkles. The only thing, please do not use it if you are going to be kissing someone right after putting it on. I found that out the hard way.

Go ahead try it. For 7 dollars, what do you have to lose? Just a few wrinkles!

By Linda L-H.

Top Comment

Preparation H has long been known for its cosmetic uses, particularly reduction of puffiness around the eyes and reduction of wrinkles, as well as its intended use. What is not as well known is that in 1995 Wyeth Consumer Care, concerned about legal liability for these extracurricular uses, reformulated Preparation H to eliminate the side benefits. So Preparation H is no longer useful for anything but topical application to the originally intended area.

However, the original formula Preparation H is made in Canada so, not trying to be mean, unless what you're using is made in Canada then your results are probably wishful thinking :-(

Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceJanuary 6, 2010
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
button up shirt
Removing Wrinkles from Clothes Without an Iron
wrinkled slacks
Removing Wrinkles from Permanent Press Clothing
Window Sheers
Removing Wrinkles from Sheers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:10:59 AM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.