Using Hemorrhoid Cream for Wrinkles

Previously Preparation H type hemorrhoid creams contained a live yeast cell derivative ( LYCD) that apparently aided with reducing wrinkles. The new formulation lacking this ingredient may provide a more temporary result. This is a guide about using hemorrhoid cream for wrinkles.

There are so many beauty products out there to slow up and even get rid of wrinkles. We have all seen the price of these products. I have spent hundreds of dollars to stop wrinkles on my face. I have the best, I mean the best way, to stop wrinkles, and we can all afford it. You may laugh but I am telling you it works. I use it day and night.

We have all heard of shrinking of hemorrhoids and using Preperation H. Well guess what? At 7 dollars a tube, it really does work. It shrinks wrinkles. The only thing, please do not use it if you are going to be kissing someone right after putting it on. I found that out the hard way.

Go ahead try it. For 7 dollars, what do you have to lose? Just a few wrinkles!

By Linda L-H.

Anonymous
Top Comment

Preparation H has long been known for its cosmetic uses, particularly reduction of puffiness around the eyes and reduction of wrinkles, as well as its intended use. What is not as well known is that in 1995 Wyeth Consumer Care, concerned about legal liability for these extracurricular uses, reformulated Preparation H to eliminate the side benefits. So Preparation H is no longer useful for anything but topical application to the originally intended area.

However, the original formula Preparation H is made in Canada so, not trying to be mean, unless what you're using is made in Canada then your results are probably wishful thinking :-(

Does anyone know if using Anusol hemorrhoid cream will help with hooded eyes? If anyone knows, that would be great. Thanks.

By Joanne1012 from England

Answers:

Hemorrhoid Cream for Hooded Eyes

Yes, Preperation H and Anusol are 2 of the products people use for bags under the eyes, wrinkles and hooded eyes.

Here is a link to a video that shows the proper way to apply makeup to hooded eyes.

http://www.marykay.com/whatsnew/applicationstips/eyepromise/applyhere_hooded.aspx (04/12/2009)

By Anonymous

Hemorrhoid Cream for Hooded Eyes

My mother tried this, as did many ladies at the retirement center where she lives> Some said it work, some said it did not. Those who said it did work also said it did not last. Most had their skin turn very dry and flaky or red and irritated. "Live yeast cell" used to be in hemorrhpoid creams was the ingredient that worked this trick and it has been removed from some of these products. (04/14/2009)

By franciemr

Hemorrhoid Cream for Hooded Eyes

Thanks francimer for your comments I saw this on a website and thought I would try it so thanks for the reply. joanne1012 (04/15/2009)

By joanne1012

Hemorrhoid Cream for Hooded Eyes

hi amuck, I will go and have a look at the website you have suggested so thanks ever so much for your feedback joanne1012 (04/15/2009)

By joanne1012

Hemorrhoid Cream for Hooded Eyes

Was not this use to tighten skin also on the face and neck. nadinae (04/16/2009)

By nellie01

Hemorrhoid Cream for Hooded Eyes

What is good for hair growth, if your hair is falling out? nadine (04/16/2009)

By nellie01