Hang Family Calendar in the Bathroom

Hang your family calendar in the bathroom, right next to the commode. I know this sounds odd, but it is a great way to keep track of things. Everyone in the house will see it, and you'll have just the few moments you need to catch up and jot things down! I was amazed at how well this worked, and how my hubby complained when it wasn't there! I keep a pen on a string here as well. Everyone who's seen it comments on what a great idea it is and swear they're going home to move their calendar!

By Diane from Chicago

This is done in many, if not most, homes in the Netherlands...at least in my experience. I found it odd when I moved here but I see now how useful it is. It's almost impossible to miss someone's birthday or anniversary. :)

I have a calendar in the bathroom, too. I've mentioned this to others, who always say, "I've never thought of putting a calendar in there before, what a great idea!!" I usually choose one with beautiful scenery for in there. We keep more notes on this one than any of the others located elsewhere.

Until you realize that every time you flush, waste and water plume into the air about 6' and cover toothbrushes, hair brushes, and yes, anything made of paper. If you must do this, at least put it in a plastic sleeve or further away.

every one looks at them self in mirror that might work away from toilet. but at mirror

I'm sorry but this idea is disgusting to me. Every time you flush the toddy that calendar is going wreak bacteria...anything with-in 6' gets germs on it. I built a water closet for this reason (a water closet is simply a separate small room for the toilet, mine is only 4' long by 3' wide and basically in the bathroom, it also has a built in fan which is triggered to come on as soon as the door opens). I can't imagine having to touch a germ filled pencil or calendar. I would think right outside the bathroom door would be a better place for it.

Organizing Memory TricksDecember 2, 2008
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Decorated and embellished fabric calendar.
Decorating a Linen Wall Calendar
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Circling Calendar Date in Red
Using A Calendar
🎉
🎄