DietingFood Tips

Best Frozen Meals for Losing Weight

Category Dieting

I am looking for a way on how to start my own diet plan using something like Weight Watcher's frozen food packages from the store, etc. I would like some advice on what store brought frozen food I should buy to help me with my goal of losing weight. I have already started walking, but need the right frozen diet food package to go along with it.

By Kenneth

Answers

The best thing to do if you must buy meals is to find Lean Cuisine and similar meals on sale, our stores usually cycle those through every 6 weeks, but have limited choice of meals, with the sale price being 3 for $5. Our local super-center has their brand of similar meals at everyday prices of $2-$4 each.

If you cook, you could make your own frozen meals, by making a low fat main course, and two veggie sides, then freezing them in divided plastic dishes.

Best of luck to you in your endeavor to lose weight!