Re-oiling Cleaning Cloths

I absolutely LOVE those yellow, lint-free, oiled cleaning cloths that are purchased at stores, for dusting furniture. They're so great to use because I don't have to use any other products or chemicals and they work so well at picking up dust. But when I wash them, I've noticed the oil comes out of them and then they're just plain cloths.

Does anyone know how to make them oiled like they were originally when purchased, without using a cup of lemon oil to soak it in? I didn't know how else to make them oiled again without them being soppy or using a ton of lemon oil. How do I get them to be like they were when they were new?

Mia from Phila

What about spraying some furniture oil on them, and placing in a plastic bag to completely dampen them?

Add a little lemon oil to water; soak the cloths in that and hang to dry. they's be oily, but not soppy. Do be careful of getting too much oil in the water. It will require some experimentation.

Don't know what tip here will work best for you, but please remember that stored oily cloths can be self-combustible and a fire hazard; my guess is that this would apply to having a few of them together.

If you've found the right recipe for it, store the cloth in a sealed plastic container by itself and keep it in a relatively cool place.

Lemon Oil
Cleaning With Lemon Oil
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsFebruary 22, 2008
Burping Baby
Making Burp Cloths for Infants
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Recycled Dish Cloths
Making Your Own Recycled Dish Cloths
Blue microfiber cleaning rag.
Uses for Microfiber Cloths