SoupsRecipes

Never The Same Soup

We love soup around here so I make a lot at a time. Every time I have leftovers, I let them cool down. Then in a gallon plastic jug, I put all my leftovers and freeze. When I am ready to make soup, I pull out my jug and then get out my two large cooking pots. I divide everything equally between pots (or in half, if only enough for 1 pot). If you want more meat than you have in the jug, brown it first in pot then divide between pots.

Ingredients

1. 2 large cans of diced tomatoes
  2. 2 large cans of tomato sauce
  3. 1 large diced onion
  4. extra diced potatoes if desired
  5. any extra meat if desired
  6. spices as desired

Directions

Now add all ingredients and bring to a boil. Lower to a simmer and simmer for about 2 hours and serve. It is never the same, my family loves it!

By Gail from Prattville, AL