Pattern For Brandy Snifter Santa

Years ago I had a pattern for a santa made from a brandy snifter. He had a felt face and hat. There was an opening in the back of the hat where it came together for a person's hand to get into the brandy snifter that was filled with candy. A bell was on the top of the hat which folder over to one side. I appreciate any help I can get in getting a pattern.

PatinTexas from Amarillo, TX

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I found this on you tube and I think this is what you are looking for...http://www.yout  ch?v=nrtPbJjudfA

Brandy Snifter
Crafts Using Brandy Snifters
Crafts Christmas DecorationsNovember 19, 2007
Santa hat with gold thread snowflakes
Making a Santa Hat Purse
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Bedspring Santa
Making a Bed Spring Santa
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:33:01 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.