- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1( 8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups Oreo chocolate cookie crumbs (a 15 oz. box contains almost 4 cups)
- 1 cup finely ground pecans
- sifted confectioner's sugar
Melt chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler until smooth. Add cream cheese and vanilla, stirring until smooth and cream cheese has melted.
Remove from heat. Stir in cookie crumbs and pecans until thoroughly blended (it is easiest to use your hands to do this).
Shape mixture into 1 inch balls and roll in confectioners sugar. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or until firm. Roll in confectioners sugar again. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
By Jodi from Aurora, CO
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 8:16:17 AM on 10.0.2.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us