Florida Christmas Charities

Does anyone know where I can find Christmas help in Titusville Florida? I have 3 kids ages 2, 14, and 18yrs. Please someone help me I don't know what to do.

By Rita from Titusville, FL

Best Answer

More than likely all of the charities that provide that kind of help have used all of their resources. Give the Salvation Army a call, but where I live they have a 20% increase in people wanting assistance and are $300,00 behind in donations. You can also call 211, it is a nationwide organizations called HELPLINE, and they keep a list of most of the charities in a given area. I start my Christmas shopping no later than Februaryand have been done for at least two months. If more people would start early they wouldn't have to be asking for help. Your two older kids are old enough to understand your situation and the two year old shouldn't really notice the lack of gifts. Kids also don't need expensive, fad type gifts and they don't really need more than one gift, each. If you are on food stamps your social worker should be able to give you some ideas.

Best Answer

Try this page to find out about Toys for Tots in your area:

http://port-st-john-fl.toysfortots. ... tor-sites/lco-sites/request-toys.asp

Also, have you asked your childrens' fathers and other relatives?

Another thought would be to call Kennedy Space Center and just ask if they have any Christmas charity programs. It looks as if you could start by calling 321-867-5000. I work elsewhere for the Federal Government. Government employees are very generous! Happy Holidays and Good Luck!

Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Florida Christmas Charities
Holidays and Parties Christmas CharitiesDecember 6, 2010
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Michigan Christmas Charities
Oregon Christmas Charities
New Jersey Christmas Charities
Washington Christmas Charities