Supplement Your Nutritional Supplements With Samples

I have been working through glucosamine samples that I have gotten from internet offers (Check out for great updated tips for freebies.) I also pick up samples at my health food store, which I prefer for that reason. You can use them for traveling or for emergencies when you are running out - or just to stretch out your supplements and chip away a little at their cost!

Often the supplements are unusual ones, so it allows you to experiment with different ingredients in your health regime. And remember to read those labels, if you get a dose in one pill, you can fore go it in another taken at the same time, or you can combine the dosages!

Source: Originally inspired by Adele Davis' books on wellness.

By pamphyila from L.A., CA

Just checked out that site and it's wonderful! Thanks a bunch for sharing!

Hi pamphyila,

Great info. I run a weightlifting store in UK and we get all kinds of free samples. I know I should pass them on to my customers but ;-)

Vitamins in Colorful Containers
Using Vitamins and Minerals
Health & Beauty NutritionJune 23, 2009
Crafts Using Fabric SamplesFabric Sample Quilt
Crafts Using Fabric Samples
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Using Beauty Samples
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
Perfume Sample Bottles
Using Perfume Samples