Honeymoon Journal

A great idea for a memorable shower or wedding gift is a pretty, but blank, journal/diary and a nice pen. Write a note to the couple, instructing them to make an entry every night or first thing in the morning for every day of their honeymoon. The bride and groom should not read the other person's entry until both have been written for that day.

Not only will this be a treasured keepsake, it will help the couple to understand how the other person sees things, which may be the same way, or different from their own perception. We are both so thrilled that we did this. It will also help when I begin to scrapbook our photos and keepsakes.

By Mary from Shelton, CT

I just read this posting, and I agree with you. Three months ago my wife and I took our honeymoon down the coast and I journal every day. It has been great to look back and read about that week.

Weddings GiftsOctober 3, 2007
Homemade Journal Ideas
Homemade Journal Ideas
A couple sitting on the beach enjoying their honeymoon.
Saving Money on Your Honeymoon
Christmas journal with cookies and cinnamon sticks
Keeping a Christmas Journal
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 17, 2016 at 8:05:07 AM on in 832 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.