Removing Krazy Glue from Hair

I've gotten micro braids in my hair and the person that braided my hair put Krazy Glue in my hair! How do I get it out without an hassle?

Nina

What in the world!! I'm not sure but I know you could try Goo Gone.

oh boy what was the hairdresser thinking I am not sure either,but whenever one of my now grown up chldren got glue in their hair I removed it successfully using ice blocks,another words freezing peice by peice the clue and it easily was removaed without any hassle,not sure about crazy glue could give it a try you may need a friends help though good luck.

Balance Deer Woman :)

I would try a light oil to get between the glue and the surface of the hair it touches. Soak the area in oil for an hour, then try to shampoo out the glue - yes, I'm dreaming this up, but it might work.

Anonymous

You can call the Krazy Glue company toll free at: (888)435-6377

After over three decades in business I am sure they have come across this question before and will know how to help you. Good Luck!

Krazy glue needs to be dissolved in acetone, doesn't it? This is fingernail polish remover. I am pretty sure other things don't work at all. It may tell you what to use on the tube of Krazy Glue, as gluing fingers together is pretty common. Hair should be no different.

Well obviously the person that did your hair didnt know what they were doing. Krazy glue doesnt go in the hair. I think you need to go a professional and consult with them because its very likely that when you try to remove the braids whether with acetone or oil or whatever your hair may come out. My advice seek a professional beautician and never go back to her again. Good Luck!