Cleaning a Computer Mouse Ball That Keeps Sticking

My computer's cordless mouse was not working right. I opened it and used a Q tip dipped in alcohol to clean the little roller bars and ball. The alcohol dries very fast. I put it back together and now it works like brand new. Of course, always check the battery too.

Source: My adult son told me about the rollers, I took it from there.

By eiw from Lancaster, PA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Computer Mouse
Cleaning a Computer Mouse
Computers MaintenanceMay 22, 2009
Felt Mouse Pin Craft
Felt Mouse Pin Craft
Mouse Pad
Cleaning a Mouse Pad
Making Felt Mouse Ears
Making Felt Mouse Ears
A and oven and range with mouse odor problems.
Cleaning Mouse Urine Odor From a Range and Oven
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:47:28 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.